Week 1, Day 2
Saturday, Jan 25, 2003
Chronology of a Hangover
N 40°39.887 W 73°59.041
- 4:00 a.m. Eat breakfast with Sonja, Noah, J.P. and Julie at the Star Diner.
- 5:30 a.m. Cab drops us at home in Brooklyn.
- 5:35 a.m. Drink water. Pass out.
- 9:30 a.m. Sun glares through the flimsy bamboo shades. Radiator makes hammering noise. Damn.
- 10:30 a.m. Out of bed, shuffle aimlessly around apartment. Briefly consider being productivity, dismiss it.
- 11:00 a.m. Eat oatmeal and fruit. Stare at the TV.
- 11:30 a.m. Start crossword puzzle.
- 2:00 p.m. Girl comes to purchase digital piano. Loads piano in car. Leaves cash. We like girl.
- 4:00 p.m. Finish crossword puzzle. Is dece a word?
- 6:00 p.m. Go see Confessions of a Dangerous Mind. Eat Popcorn. Drink Sprite. Whoppers.
- 10:00 p.m. Salad and Matzo ball soup. Lay on couch.
- 11:00 p.m. Bed. Read. Sleep.